- ￥8,005.50 の5をそれぞれ購入し 10%セーブしましょう。
- ￥7,560.75 の10をそれぞれ購入し 15%セーブしましょう。
❤Cree XP-L HI CWを採用します， MAX 400ルーメン！超小型、十分過ぎる光量、極めて簡潔な充電システム！
❤ボディは高品質な6061-T6アルミを使用し、米軍規格TYPE 3 HA処理が施され、強靭かつ耐腐食・耐摩耗に優れています。 防水規格はIPX6。強い水流を受けても浸水しないもので、過酷な悪天候の中でも使用可能。
|モード 1 (ルーメン)||400|
|モード 2 (ルーメン)||60|
|SOS / BEACON||いいえ|
|幅 (mm )||31.2|
|高さ (mm )||26.9|
|Led||Cree XP-L HI CW搭載|
配光は1AAA仕様のEDCライトのような感じで、XP-L Hi を搭載していますが周辺光量も多くなっています。
スイッチはON OFF兼用でクリックする度にON OFFになり動作が2つのスイッチをまたいでもON OFFの繰り返しです。
- I have to admit that this is m...I have to admit that this is much more than I had expected. The area coverage of the light is excellent for night self defense. I was very surprised at how fast the item shipped even considering the number of items you had to process with such a great sale. Thank you very much!
- Received this light after buyi...Received this light after buying in the flash sale. Great price. Arrived quickly. The light is very easy to use on my weapon, very bright. The only negative I have is that the mounting plate is hard to change out. I tried to remove the premounted glock plate but the tool they provide is so small it slips out of my hands and won’t bite into the screw to remove it. The glock mount seems to fit into my Springfield xd mod 2 just fine but I wanted to try to other option they provide, but I guess I’ll just deal with it. Otherwise, great piece of equipment.
- Quick to attach & detach, very...Quick to attach & detach, very bright, and Imo the best feature is that it is rechargeable. I've read a few complaints where people gave a bad review because it didn't fit their sub compact pistol, I guess they should have researched that before hand. It's not fair to give the product a bad review because of your failure to do research. Imo it's a nice compact pistol light. A+
- Received this light very quick...Received this light very quickly. The build quality is amazing. I love the magnetic charging system.
It's attached to my PX4 full size nightstand gun. It does NOT fit Springfield XDE or PX4 Sub-Compact.
My first experience with O-light. I will be back for more.
I HIGHLY recommend it.
- I bought this thinking it woul...I bought this thinking it would fit my wife’s Shield 380 EZ. It will NOT fit the EZ... it does however fit my Springfield XDM Compact, so no problem. It sure would have been a nice addition to the EZ though. It is a quality light.
- Love it! Fits perfectly on bot...Love it! Fits perfectly on both of my Springfield XD's and my Sig SP2022. Love the brightness, size, ease of use, and the fact that it's rechargeable. Get one! Or 2 or 3.
- Awesome light for my Glock 19....Awesome light for my Glock 19. Got this on their 1 day deal and can't complain. The first thing I did when I received this was remove the front and rear mounting screws with the supplied tool and put a little blue Loctite on them so they wouldn't work themselves loose. Definitely recommend. Now, I need to convince Vedder Holster to make an IWB holster with this PL-Mini attachment.
- Cool little light. Very bright...Cool little light. Very bright output. Easy to install. Comes with both Glock and Pic 1911 rail attachment. Attached it right to my SIG P220. If it stands the test of time then it will be awesome in my book.
- Awesome little weapon light. M...Awesome little weapon light. Much smaller than the competition, easy to control, built with quality, rechargable battery, quick detach lever, blinding light. Everything I want in a weapon light. Love it so much I bought more than 1
- Just got my light this week. H...Just got my light this week. Have to say I was blown away by how bright the light was for such a small light. Time will tell on the longevity of the battery after multiple recharges but so far I'm excited about the build quality and brightness of the light.
- The PL-Mini is awesome . The b...The PL-Mini is awesome . The best, most compact light I have ever owned. Great light on my G-34 for competition at night. Thank you.
- Amazing little light with awes...Amazing little light with awesome light output! The switch is nice for turning the light on and off. What sealed the deal for me was the ability to easily remove and install the light to almost any rail in just a few seconds.
- I have been conceal carrying a...I have been conceal carrying a firearm everyday for the last 12 years. I always believe that if you carry a firearm, you need to carry a light in order to ID threats as well as to ensure that you have dominance over anyone in a low light confrontation. I carry a handheld light as well as a weapons mounted light at all times. Size, weight, power, and a quick mounting/dismounting capability is what I look for. The PL-MINI Valkyrie meets all of those criteria expcetionally well. I first found out about this product on Sootch00’s YouTube channel and decided to give it a try. It is absolutely everything it is advertised to be and much more. It is small, easy to mount/dismount in a hurry, very durable, and puts out blinding light. In addition, it’s size and weight are very minimal. This light has all of these features at a very economical price. One of those products that has exceeded my expectations.
- Fits and looks great on my cz ...Fits and looks great on my cz p09, this light is powerful and great quality for the price. Best part... it's rechargeable.
- I ordered the PL Mini for my c...I ordered the PL Mini for my clock 30 and am very pleased with the light. Product was delivered earlier than expected. Light is much brighter than expected. Great Product! Have recommended to my friends who are looking for lights for their weapons.
- Excellent small rechargeable h...Excellent small rechargeable handgun light.
Mounts very well on compact pistols with a quick detach and mounting bracket.
- This is a great little light. ...This is a great little light. Bright enough and compact it is just perfect for concealed carry.
- Best light out on the market f...Best light out on the market for the money..great products as well...u will not be disappointed. Keep up the great work Olight!!
- Was a little skeptical of such...Was a little skeptical of such power in a small size.Was I surprised!Great light and super price too!
- Have this on a Glock 22 works ...Have this on a Glock 22 works great!!! Slim and very bright.
- Fantastic piece of equipment. ...Fantastic piece of equipment. All of associates are in awe of how bright it is and of the price point.
- I purchased the PL Mini Light ...I purchased the PL Mini Light several months ago for my Ruger SR22. It puts our abundant light as advertised and attaches and detaches in a few seconds so you can leave it off for daytime use of your pistol which is what I do.
This is an excellent light that I can recommend highly.
- Great little flashlight that t...Great little flashlight that throws a lot of light. Attractive, fits really well and doesn't protrude past the muzzle. Hostlers that are custom fit for common gun types with the PL mini are easy to find. The magnetic recharging and rail attachment is super simple to use. The only disappointment I have is that the magnetic recharging cord is not compatible with my SR 30 Baton (II and II) flashlights. Well worth the price.
- Could not be more pleased with...Could not be more pleased with this light. The attention to detail in design and manufacturing is evident and I would recommend this to anyone considering adding a light to their pistol. Thanks Olight for a great product!
- The light is small and bright,...The light is small and bright, the quality is top notch. The quick release has a firm hold on the rail and convenient. I really like not having to replace batteries. Rechargeable is the way to go. I won’t ever buy anything that isn’t rechargeable again. All I do is stick the light on the charger every couple months to make sure it’s topped off. The battery life is what would be expected. I would never think I’d need any more run time for any of my possible situations I might be using it.
I do plan on getting another Olight in the future for a different application.
- I've purchased many weapon lig...I've purchased many weapon lights including several OLight products. I was very anxious to get one of the mini's. Of all the lights I've got, the mini is hands down my favorite! It's packed with features of all the other lights PLUS, and most important to me, it's compact in size! The light doesn't stick out beyond the muzzle like the others do and looks awesome on my P10C! I really need to get another one in FDE! Olight hit a home run with this light!
- Great light, a lot of engineer...Great light, a lot of engineering went into this product and its offered at a great price. I’m very pleased with this purchase and have already recommended it to several friends.
- The PL Mini Valkyrie Is my fir...The PL Mini Valkyrie Is my first pistol light and I'm very glad I bought it. I've had it about 2 months now, and it's been flawless. It's compact and light weight, while providing a powerful beam. It has a great spot and in addition, very good spill. It fits right on my XDm 3.8" 45 ACP with no problem. The quick release makes for fast removal and installation. I can easily switch it to my M&P 2.0 Compact if I want. No need to even remove it from the handgun to charge the battery.
- I bought this light for my Glo...I bought this light for my Glock 23 Gen 4 and it fit just perfect and the quality of light is just impressive, really bright at night. I would really recommend this product for at least any Glock pistol as an owner of one..
- Bought two of these now. Small...Bought two of these now. Small. Bright. No batteries to change, just plug the usb charger cable into my computer, my car, any usb port and charge the light. No need to remove the light from the pistol rail to replace the batteries, just touch the magnetic pickup to the light and it's charging. No issues from either light so far. May buy another one or two as Christmas gifts.
- Fantastic LITTLE light! I don'...Fantastic LITTLE light! I don't even notice the weight change on my G19X. Other lights end up being pretty large and heavy, but this unit is no "light-weight". Great solid performance and construction. Plus, there is no searching for some odd batteries to keep around for the light. Everybody has something with a USB socket, so chargers are everywhere. And it holds a charge for a LONG time. Just enough light to see anything nearby enough to be a threat without blinding yourself with reflections coming back at you. We will definitely be getting more of these. I don't usually tell people they should get something, but everybody needs to check out this little beauty.
- Great light! Easy to turn on &...Great light! Easy to turn on & off, easy to take on & off, and super-easy to recharge. The magnetic charging port work perfect and no need to take it off the firearm to charge.
The light is bright enough to see what you want to see without getting the dreaded, "wall bounce"; a light that blinds you if you get too close to a wall.
I bought this light on sale with free shipping; what a great deal!
- This Olight PL Mini is an awes...This Olight PL Mini is an awesome product.I currently have it on my S&W SD9 9MM which is one of my home defense firearms.The light is very light, durable and doesn't move off of the firearm when I take my firearm to the range.As an Army Veteran I would recommend this to my Military friends as an attachment to their respective firearms.
- cool compact weapon lightit is amazing, cool compact weapon light!
- I absolutely love it. 400 lume...I absolutely love it. 400 lumens is a lot of light to have on the end of your pistol. It is small enough to fit in some of my universal holsters. The attach and detach very easily. The look and feel very well made. The throw is excellent, as is the spot of the beam. I purchased one of the limited edition Flat Dark Earth models. If you are looking for a weapon light, this would make an excellent choice.